Wisdom and Meaning
How do you find the wisdom and discernment to do the RIGHT things to resolve these challenges?
The main challenge and reason why we are in trouble on so many fronts is the need to shift from “growth and domination” – to “relationships and profit”
Its a psychology issue to overcome these embedded norms.
What are the types of issues we must resolve to create sustainable businesses?
- addiction to Chinese goods and unethical economies – “China has been main source of keeping inflation low – not good as it’s an intentional Chinese strategy to control the global economy”
- resist the 7 deadly sins – “profit is OK but greed is the main trasher of the planet and businesses”
- incessant focus on the flawed mantra of growth – “growth is NOT a solution its the reason why we are in trouble”
- reduce consumption to achieve sustainability – “tech solutions etc really make 0 difference”
- increasing pricing – “to reduce consumption and maintain profit and wealth”
- doing stupid things without discernment that are destroying the fabric of society – “crypto, block chain, edutech, social media”
- maintain dialogue and love thy enemies, – “an enemy is normally just someone you don’t understand – don’t cancel”
Learnings and strategic shifts from the pandemic:
How to achieve results in 1 day
- breakthrough results – “relationships and PROFIT”
- become aware of what drives us and up-skill – “get ahead and back in control”
- take new perspectives – “the ability to take NEW action”
- re-establish logos / love and relationships between us – “from which ethics and strategy naturally follow”
- unwind flawed DEI and parasitic tech strategies – “understand how to identify thinly veiled Neo-Marxism and addictive parasitic tech strategies destroy your profits”
Wisdom and Meaning
Wisdom and meaning are discovered through human connectedness, love, and oneness. This is the basis of knowledge, truth, wisdom and being. The issue is the vulnerability of the unprepared mind without Logos which leads to totalitarianism that romanticises “ideals” and propaganda to create idols.
Doing the right thing: connection with the Logos
It is possible to reach the truth and still do the wrong thing – hence the importance of connecting with Logos.
Self reliance as a strategy
Have you noticed, despite the snake oil sales advice living under our own resources and relying on ourselves to define own purpose, simply gets us into a mess? It does not work?
It does not work because:
- what we know is mostly wrong
- we know virtually nothing of what there is to know
- and since the dawn of time, we have been highly reliant on one another for our survival.
Self reliance, thinking that your own knowledge, and or infinite web knowledge is sufficient just defines narcissism.
But, conveniently self reliance fits with the atomizing tech and information strategies you are being manipulated into.
Creating an attractive vision
With no meaningful or attractive vision, facing reality becomes increasingly difficult and increasingly unpopular. Taking #NEWACTION is tough and gets increasingly more difficult, because the challenge is escalating and your current actions remain misaligned, so you have to swallow your pride. So persuading your teams to take the actions to resolve these core issues becomes increasingly unpopular, and conflicts with the populist: investment, tech, people and growth, strategies.
Yet notice how everyone is caught up in investing and executing tech!
So where are you looking for your direction?
Maintaining humility, our vulnerability, accessibility and developing our human connection, connectedness, oneness, communication are critical to our success, survival and well-being.