The following 4 actions are at the root of the UKs and West’s current demise from 2020/22, SO THESE 5 BOOKS share the skills to get the global capability back on track
- THE EVIL OF SILENCE: REMOVE WOKE CULTURE – the mechanics of division and tyranny – understand the psychology of envy, victim hood, terror of cancellation, loss of merit, forced thinking, and the evil in silence
- “EDI MUST DIE” WHY CANT YOU ESCAPE THE IDEOLOGY – EDI, WEF, ESG are the puppet master ideologies – understand why ideologies lead to escalating lies, loss of self and corruption.
- WHY CANT WE STOP? AVOID PROPAGANDA AND MENTICIDE – the 2020s cause of acting and thinking recklessly – understand how and why hysteria corrupts strategy
- THE PSYCHOLOGY AND PATHOLOGY OF BIG-TECH: THE TRAP OF PARASITIC TECHNOLOGY – reducing you and your business to dope on a rope – understand how tech fuels minutiae to quell debate, terrorise and create division
- THE SOLUTION: YOU HAVE INFINITE CAPABILITY – how to regain what good looks like
The solution is far more exciting – we have infinite capability which is predicated upon relationships and profit.
Jordan Peterson the importance and “engaging / loving with your enemies” of free Speech from Russell Brands Show
Do you feel like you are being thrown about in a storm?
So what does good look like?
The current challenges have left strategies bare and leadership skills defunct. This is self-evident on many fronts:
- increased panic,
- tech obsession,
- emerging tyrannical control,
- reducing profits
- reducing free speech
- and reduced well-being.
Leaving 48% of Americans now clinically depressed.
Wisdom and Meaning
Wisdom and meaning are discovered through human connectedness, love, and oneness. This is the basis of knowledge, truth, wisdom and being. The issue is the vulnerability of the unprepared mind without Logos which leads to totalitarianism that romanticises “ideals” and propaganda to create idols.
Doing the right thing: connection with the Logos
It is possible to reach the truth and still do the wrong thing – hence the importance of connecting with Logos.
Self reliance as a strategy
Have you noticed, despite the snake oil sales advice, living under our own resources and relying on ourselves to define own purpose simply gets us into a mess? It does not work?
It does not work because:
- what we know is mostly wrong
- we know virtually nothing of what there is to know
- and since the dawn of time we have been highly reliant on one another for our survival.
Self reliance, thinking that your own knowledge, and or infinite web knowledge is sufficient just defines narcissism.
But, conveniently self reliance fits with the atomizing tech and information strategies you are being manipulated into.
Creating an attractive vision
With no meaningful or attractive vision, facing reality becomes increasingly difficult and increasingly unpopular. Taking newaction is tough and gets increasingly more difficult, because the challenge is escalating and your current actions remain misaligned, so you have to swallow your pride. So persuading your teams to take the actions to resolve these core issues becomes increasingly unpopular, and conflicts with the populist: investment, tech, people and growth, strategies.
Yet notice how everyone is caught up in investing and executing tech!
So where are you looking for your direction?
Maintaining humility, our vulnerability, accessibility and developing our human connection, connectedness, oneness, communication are critical to our success, survival and well-being.
“The Evil of Silence” describes the challenge:
- this is the antithesis of what good looks like, so, describes the emerging leadership challenge
- and introduces the skills to address the challenge
Why can’t we stop!
How to avoid menticide: the 2020’s cause of acting & thinking recklessly
“You have infinite capability, regaining what good looks like”
- to embark on the journey to realising infinite capability
- allows you to experience “intimacy”, “connectedness,” at “onement” and ultimately “the Logos”
The Psychology & Pathology of BigTech:
Technology is now the dominant parasite and the psychological pathology that has reduced you & your business to dope on a rope
|978-1-9196337-0-1||The evil in silence – hardback|
|978-1-9196337-1-8||the evil in silence – e book|
|978-1-9196337-2-5||You have infinite ability – hardback|
|978-1-9196337-3-2||You have infinite ability – e book|
|978-1-9196337-4-9||The psychology and pathology of big Tech – hardback|
|978-1-9196337-5-6||The psychology and pathology of big Tech – ebook|
|978-1-9196337-6-3||Why cant you stop? mentacide e book|
|978-1-9196337-7-0||Why cant you stop? hardback|
These executive development books are part of a related series.
For your convenience is a complete list of all of the ISBNs so that you can order copies from your preferred store.
PS. for the sake of society preferably not on line!
PPS. If you would value a signed 1st edition hard copy email me at tom(at)winningthinking.uk
So, why do we have infinite capability:
It is through achieving oneness, connecting with our peers and the Logos.
At one with each other – ultimate at onement
- Discover wisdom
- Psychological intimacy
- Team /beyond logos intimacy
- Consciousness of reality and truth
Practicing Winningthinking realises these skills:
- Intimacy, free speech, and flow
- Strong sense of self
- Re-align perspective
- Truth orientation
- acknowledge and value different views
- take new action – grit
The feeling of being pushed around in a storm – just shows that we have been focusing on the wrong things, such as self-reliance / attempts to redefine of truth, killing Logos as the means of avoiding corruption.
If you would like a signed copy of the You Have Infinite Capability hardback delivered to a UK address click below and email your delivery address details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep In Touch